Untie Muscle Ease
A Specialty Product Formulated to Aid Horses Afflicted with Azutoria (Tying Up)
Untie Muscle Ease has been very effective in treating horses with Azutoria (Tying Up).
Untie Muscle Ease has successfully aided horses which were sidelined with very sore muscles.
Untie Muscle Ease does not contain the prohibited substance ‘baking soda’.
Untie Muscle Ease is a 100% Natural Supplement and can be used on Race Day.
These are a few of the testimonials that were provided by satisfied users of this product:
- “Top Canadian Harness Trainer, Kevin McMaster has endorsed Untie Muscle Ease as one of the best products for horses that are ‘Tying Up’.”
- “Fast Lane Fancy (BC Top 3 year Pacing Machine) owner Phil Coleman is very satisfied with the results after using this product on his filly.”
- “My horse was a total write off due to muscle soreness and ‘Tying Up’, Untie Muscle Ease turned her into a consistent money winner.”
Recommendations (1 scoop = 10 grams):
- For Horses with High (AST) + CK counts due to Tying Up
Feed daily 2 scoops (20 grams) in the a.m. and another 2 scoops in the p.m. for a minimum of 7 consecutive days.
- For Horses that are prone to Muscle Soreness and Tying Up
Feed daily 1 scoop (10 grams) in the a.m. and another 1 scoop in the p.m. for at least 15 consecutive days.
- Daily Regular Maintenance as a Preventative
Feed daily 1/2 scoop (5 grams) in the a.m. and another 1/2 scoop in the p.m.
(L-Lycine, L-Valine, L-Leuoine, L-Ioleuoine, L-Proline, L-Glyoine)
|Other Minerals & Enzymes
(Calcium, Boron, Magnesium, Zinc, Protolyte Enzymes